Sunday, June 2, 2013

Hello

Hello . I am new to this blogger thingy . But I think I'll get used to it later .

SO , HOW ABOUT AN INSTANT INTRODUCTION ?

My name is HAZIQ . I live in a coastal town named Bintulu which is located in Sarawak , The Land of Hornbills . I am 18 years old . Short description about myself ?

Awkward,Funny,Big dreams,and happy go lucky person . Haha

I've always wanted to be a journalist. Travelling around the world,tasting foods, studying the culture in every country had,and learn new languages and make articles about the country. But somehow I didnt managed to be in my zone until I was chosen to further my study in polythechnics on diploma of petrochemical engineering . Sad but reality .

That's why I determined to do this blog . I wanted to redeem my passions towards journalist . So stay tuned guys , I will update soon about any random topics that happened around the world .

P/s I'm new towards this , so forgive me If I do some few mistakes in my articles .

Chao !

No comments:

Post a Comment