Thursday, June 6, 2013

Macklemore musics isn't just fun , its life .

Hi people !

I'm back again for a new post ! since I've been not-so-active these days (haha) so I decided to edit my blog . And today my blog is upgraded with musics from... *drumroll*

SOUNDCLOUD !! *Throwsconfetti*
Haha . Cool isn't ?

So you now can hear what musics usually I hears everyday in my blog . I can listen to any types of musics as long as it not boring untill I fall asleep . Haha . There might be some of you noticed that there were many Macklemore's musics that I put on the playlist right ? Yea , no doubt .

For me ,Macklemore isn't doing his musics just for fun . I think he is more to describing what is the reality of life that people faced everyday . Who agrees ? Other rapper just rapping about girls and money , while he is rapping about cycle of life . He is awesome man!
So, don't wait , buy his musics !

P/s musics you want to here more? Its Macklemore . Haha

Chao ! Make sure you follow this blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment