Saturday, June 8, 2013

Can I ?

Hellooooo people !
Third post of the blog..so what I'm gonna write eh ?

Oh ya people ,
Things are quite complicated right now , with me to study at polythechnics and prepare a full luggage to fly-off , I think im gonna post my articles a little bit late and not as usual .

Can I ?

I hope you don't get dissapointed . For the sake of the ticking clock , I'll be rushing to prepare my things (yea I know this week gonna be a hectic furious-tic week of my life) on time . Oh ya , I asked my father for a new laptop to help me with my future assignments (for real I said this) and other things .(such as running man or blog ;-3 )

Bapak , Can I ? (Can lah k?) ;-^

Oh speaking about "can lah k?" Which is the typical malaysian english accent , I want to ask you guys if I can use Malay language sometimes ? This is because my old terrific english writing is not practically used daily (since I was really long time no go to school haha ) *speaks with confidence*

So boleh lah k ? Opss , Can I ? Haha

Chao !
^,^

No comments:

Post a Comment